Wednesday, November 14, 2007

3 more days.........


My big sis Leslie. Love you and miss you tons. I can't wait until Saturday. Our ride this year is going to be a cold one :)


(as you can tell we are sisters we have the exact same head vein)

Hurray!! 3 more days until Aunt Leslie gets here!!! We only get to see her 2 times a year so this is early CHRISTMAS for us.

My little GUY!!! he always looks like a deer in the head lights :)







Check out these ROLLS!!!






Levi was playing on the floor talking and I realized that he was really quiet so I turned around and this is what I found. He didn't know what happened and didn't know how to get it off.




He has finally discovered that he has feet!

My little guy after a busy morning with mom and grocery shopping.

4 comments:

CHAR said...

Levi looks so big! I can't wait to see him. He is so funny... I love that he got all tangled in the blankets. That is so funny!

CHAR said...

oh one more thing... I love the dolphins shirt!

Uno said...

He is so Cute....I love those rolls...We have to get Mason and Levi together!

Hope you are well

Gabriel

abby's photo shoppe said...

What a fun post. Wish I were closer.
Abba