Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Christmas Trees!!!!

Our Christmas trees are here!!!!
For the last 5 years I have wanted a Christmas
tree personally made by my very talented Aunt Susy, Uncle Doug and Cousin Mia.
And this year I was able to talk Shane into letting me get it for a
combined gift for my Birthday and Christmas.


This is Levi's Thomas the Train Tree.
Levi loves this tree. Every morning we
plug it in and all he can say is OOOOOHHHHHHH....
OOOOHHHHHHHH......


He then reaches out and touches/holds the trains,
going around to each one that he can touch continuing with
the OOOHHHHH..... OOOHHHH..... Sometimes he will stand back and
just scream with excitement. The Trains are wired on
really good so that when he touches them they don't fall off.
Susy, Doug and Mia you all did such an amazing job on them. Thank you!


This is our Christmas tree.
It is aprox 7 feet tall, and difficult to get a full pict of, but here is a close up.

0 comments: