Sunday, May 3, 2009

CRAZY!!!

Everything around here has been just that CRAZY!

From trying to get the kids on some what of the same schedule to making sure that Levi is getting enough one on one time.   Levi is more accepting of Olivia now, but you can tell when he isn't getting enough one on one.  Olivia has colic/reflux pretty bad making it really hard to sit down, even for a few minutes, to be with Levi.   To keeping the house picked up, laundry done, and a meal to eat. I can't tell you how sick of cereal I am.  Oh and I can't forget...trying to get our back yard finished.   We have all but 3 trees to plant and weeding the garden area. Maternity leave wasn't very relaxing. :) 

I start back to work this week.  I am really EXCITED!!! I miss everything about work, especially my friends.  

Liz took some really cute pictures of Olivia. 








Oh... and I CHOPPED my hair off!!! and it is no longer Blonde :)

I have yet to take a picture of it.  I will do my best to get one posted tomorrow :)  




6 comments:

Witter and Kway said...

You have the cutest kids! I love that little hat she is wearing, and I love the little tutu! I want to see you and your hair!! I need to come out there to visit you and Char.

CHAR said...

Rahndi! Cute pictures! Olivia is starting to chunk up a little in her face. She is so cute! I miss you and can't wait to see you at work this week.
Love Char

imagiNAYtion creations said...

Hi guys! Looks like you have been busy! Your daughter is beautiful! Hope you are all doing well. We need to get together this summer and catch up.

Take care!
Naomi

Necia said...

Isn't juggling more than one fun? Especially when the 2nd is a little demanding? They are totally worth it though-- just look at Hallie. And thank goodness we were blessed with an angel in our 3rd baby! Olivia is so cute! I can't wait to see pics of your new hair!

Bethany G. said...

Great job! I love the little toosh!

Wendy said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile, I hope all is well.