Monday, October 8, 2007

Precious moments


It is nice to finally have a day off and hang out with my little guy. I worked the last two days, and am extremely tired, both days I ended up leaving at 8 pm when I usually am out of there by 7:15. I guess I can't be in control of situations that fall apart at the end of the shift. I am only working part time (2 days a week (12 hr shifts)) and am loving it. At first I thought that I would like to remain full time but like everyone said prior to Levi's arrival I would be changing my mind quickly.... and that I did. I have a hard time leaving him but am glad to get away for a few hours.

Some precious moments that Levi did today .........

1. I have concluded that he loves to hear the sound of his cute voice. Today it was non stop cooing.

2. His giggling. I do this thing were he stands on my feet (while I am sitting on the couch) and his body is resting on my legs, his face just above my knees and I hold onto his pants so he doesn't fall. I start off slow bringing my knees to my chest so that his head and my head almost touch. He giggles so hard that it gives him the hick-ups. To top it off it is a great work out for the abs.

8 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

It's so fun when they start to interact more. I love when little babies giggle!! I'm glad you are enjoying work. I'm sure it is nice to have a break too.

Karisa said...

Rahndi- It sounds like you are doing great. Your little guy is so cute. I'm glad I found your blog, it's been awhile.

Robnz Fam said...

Rhandi!! Hey girl! I found your blog off of Sara's. How fun! I think of you so often, I'm so glad that you have a blog and I can keep updated on your cute lil' fam! Your little boy is so darn handsome! Where are you guy's at? What are you doing now?

Robnz Fam said...

I just read your "about me" post. That's so great, good for you two...can't wait to see more pics!

Robnz Fam said...

I'm seriously going to bed after this...I have spelt so bad in my comments tonight...I really do know how to spell your name...sorry!

Robnz Fam said...

I'm seriously going to bed after this...I have spelt so bad in my comments tonight...I really do know how to spell your name...sorry!

CHAR said...

Hey Rahndi! Your page is cute. And I love the pictures of Levi. You can just click on my name to get to my blog. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Bethany G. said...

Hey! It's been so long! Of course I remember you! I know we're starting to become old ladies but come on!:) Your little guy is so cute! So glad I found your blog. I will be checking in often!