Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Levi has some NEWS!!!



Yes! that is correct.....

I am pregnant! I am 3.5 months along and still THROWING UP! I have come to accept the fact that this pregnancy is going to be just like it was with Levi and refunding is going to be a normal activity of the day :) A few things are different... I have to take 2 Zofran (pills to keep me from throwing up too much) with Levi it was one. The nausea and refunding is all day and progressively gets worse at night (with Levi it was worse in the morning). Maybe it is a GIRL! :)

Since Levi was 2 months early my doctor wants me to recieve Progesterone shots once a week for 10 weeks in hopes of keeping the little peanut in there as long as possible. I start those in 2 weeks. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Shane is convinced that it is a Boy and has already named him Carson. It is so cute to see him sooooo excited.

10 comments:

Karisa said...

Congrats on #2. People that tell you you won't be sick on the second one. . .totally liars. I don't wish morning/all day sickness on anyone. In the end it's always worth it, but the miserable nausea can totally make you think twice.I hope the time goes quickly

Alisha Wilkins said...

CONGRATS! That is such exciting news! I hope that little one stays in the whole 9 months & the sickness starts to fade! Two people I know were sick THE ENTIRE 9 MONTHS and both ended up having girls....maybe?!?!? Love the name Carson though! ;)

Ben and Sara said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you!!! I hope you start getting over the sickness soon. We need to get together again soon. Email me your work schedule(are you still working?).

The Ostheds said...

Congratulations! I hope that you start feeling better soon! Sara K. is right! We are so in need of another get together!

Oberg family said...

oh my!! that is awesome! man i hoope you feel better soon, because being sick, SUCKS! i hope you don't have to go thru the whole NICU process again!!! i am one person who can totally relate with you on that part! just think...if levi didn't come early, then we wouldn't have met. aww, how sweet! i know! we miss you guys! hope you get to feeling better SOON! keep us posted on the updates. hugs!

Aleisha said...

I am so excited for you... (and people are crazy... there is no such thing as "morning" sickness, or "just the first trimester") God luck though! By the way, I can give you the flier for that furniture (I think he's still there, but I'm not positie)

Bethany G. said...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! I missed this post somehow! Hope you feel better soon-I know first hand that m/s SUCKS!

Brad and Rochelle said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you! I do hope you feel better soon.

Liz Cheney said...

YEAH!

ryann and jeff said...

wow! congrats! your little guy is so cute i can't wait to see your next addition. hope you get to feeling better.