Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HERE SHE IS!!!

Olivia decided to join us at the most 
unfortunate time.  Shane and I have 
had a serious Upper Respiratory Infection
for the past week.  I am surprised
that I didn't just cough her out :)  So we are 
having to wear masks 24/7 in an attempt
to keep her from getting sick.  
I can't believe how tiny she looks, 
and then I think back to when Levi
was born and he was a whopping 2 lbs
lighter.  
Here are a few other random picts
that we took.  



When I first saw her (5 hrs after she was born)
It was as if I was looking at a much larger
version of Levi.  

11 comments:

Oberg family said...

Oh my! She is adorable! Congratulations! Good day to be born. Gavin turned 2 on the 21, just a day after! HOpe you are well! I would love to come and see you guys when you are better. Let me know when it would be good for you. Take care!

The Ostheds said...

Congrats! She is a cutie!

Witter and Kway said...

Holy Cow! I didnt' get to play with your belly! That little girl came out to fast! She is so adorable. I miss you!!

CHAR said...

She is beautiful Rahndi!! I can't wait to meet her!

Brad and Rochelle said...

She is adorable! Congratulations. I am glad things went well!

Uno said...

We are so Happy For You...

She looks so beautiful!

Much Love

Gabriel y Familia

Carrie said...

OHHH she is SO cute!! I'm so happy she arrived safely :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! How close to your due date did she come? This is so exciting.

Mom said...

Rahndi, she's so cute! When do I get to meet her? I'll be in Utah around the 1st of August for a few days so . . .maybe then? I can't wait to snuggle that little girl!

Aleisha said...

What a beautiful little peanut! Congratulations!

ryann and jeff said...

congrats! she is SO cute and i love her name. very pretty!